Friday, July 20, 2012

back to school stuff

my favorite time of year since i was little - back to school shopping! and since i am about to be a poor graduate student, i have picked up a few items for the upcoming year.

1. don't judge but i bought this blazer because i thought it would make me look smart. i love the color, it's thick enough to wear in the fall with sweaters, and the inside print is just so beautiful.
 h&m

2. saw someone on tumblr post this amazing bag with their initials on it so i went ahead and ordered one (for myself, my mom and my sister). i've been using it all summer to lug around my summer reading, water bottle, lunch and a few other books because i just couldn't wait to use it. it's amazing.

3. i originally bought this dress for my bday and then decided to wear the skirt version i also bought instead. i can't wait for some fancy event up at school where i can wear this dress with some nice heels.

4. i.love.moleskin. PERIOD. so i bought this 18 month, soft shell, large daily planner to help me get my life together while i'm away. i love it.

i think i'm ready for school...maybe?

and just for fun here's a gif i made on my phone of that fantastic universe print dress i bought:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

xoxo,
DTM