Monday, June 18, 2012

give it away, give it away, give it away NOW!

if you follow me on twitter, you probably know that i spent some time cleaning out my closet late last night and most of the day today. 

if i had a magic wand that could go through everything and pick out the stuff i don't wear often or doesn't fit me anymore, i would have used it in a heartbeat. 


part of my problem is that i'm in the middle of creating categories of clothes:

1. things i am going to wear this summer - including work clothes since i'll be working until i leave for school.
2. winter clothes that i will wear while i'm away so i can pack them now. btw - sweaters are the WORST to pack! so bulky and stupid. i need one of those vacuum systems.
3. winter clothes that i "don't need" while i'm away. this includes all of my work pants - i barely wear pants anyway so why take them to school? i plan on wearing jeggings and leggings my year away.
4. stuff i need to get rid of - aka sell/donate/pass along to other folks. 

that's a lot of categorizing.

now, if i can just find my camera to take pics of the things i won't be wearing anymore:

how would you categorize your stuff if you were going away for a year?

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment!

xoxo,
DTM